Saturday, September 11, 2010

Week 7

ActivInspire - Studio software

This week I have been using the ActivInspire - Studio software on the interactive whiteboard. I am beginning to work my way through all the features and templates available, and vastly building up my collection of interactive lessons within a grade 1/2 classroom.


During this week I was assigned two handwriting lessons, where I modelled the correct technique of how to hold a writing pencil, how to correctly write the letters, where to start and finish as well as the correct size of each letter. I particularly liked the dotted thirds template, which allowed the students to be actively engaged throughout the lesson by having a go at correctly writing the letters on the interactive whiteboard.


Below is the template of the dotted thirds:

No comments:

Post a Comment